Jaden Home

*** This home is no longer available for download - sorry ***

This is Jaden Home!
The lot size is 30x40. House is equipped with basement, computer room, 2 bedrooms, a nursery, 2 full bath, kitchen/dining room & living room.


Front View

Living Room




Kitchen


Dining

Master Bedroom



Nursery - attached to Master Bedroom

Master Bath


Second Bedroom



Second bedroom and Guest Bath


Computer room with basement access

Stairs to basement on the right

Back porch


Back 'patio'


Layout

Enjoy, I hope you like it.

Comments

  1. Well I commented but blogger gave me an error code. Rats.

    Anyway, what I said was "Great House! I especially like the nursery and I wish TS2 had basements! :D"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! You have not made a basement in TS2 yet?? It is possible, I will see if I can get you some instructions. I will post on your FB wall!!

    I love the nursery too, probably my fave room. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sonia's Palace

Fisher Mansion

Victorian Digs