LadyBug Master Bedroom

Welcome to the showing of the LadyBug Master Bedroom!

This was built for BuildNShare #96, but feel free to add it to any of your homes!

"ROOM CHALLENGE: Create Jane's master bedroom, you have a budget of §20,000."

Room info:

Room cost: §20,000
Details: Ms. Jane Moore loves red, but not overwhelmingly so. This room should suit her just fine! I think she's also got a thing for laydbugs... I saw quite a few in there.
DL link: LadyBug Master Bedroom


Let's take a look at the place!


The entry to the room;


Sleeping space, with dresser;


The walk in closet;


and EnSuite;



An overview:


     Thanks for checking out my first room build! I hope you like it. Feel free to comment. You're all such wonderful people and I love knowing each of you!


Stay relaxed my friends

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sonia's Palace

Victorian Digs

Fisher Mansion