Fisher Mansion

*** This home is no longer available for download - sorry ***

This is Fisher Mansion!
Equipped with - 2 bedroom, 2 and a half bath. House is set up for and ready for a baby as well, includes crib, highchair and toys. Living room/Library, Den, Kitchen and dining area.
This place is built for a fish lover, or collector, and has many fish tanks and bowls ready to accept fish!


Outer view

Layout


Entryway
Left archway goes to the den

Main room tanks

Another tank in main room
Left door - guest bathroom
Right door - 2nd bedroom


Living room / Library seating area
Left door - 2nd bedroom
Right door - Master bedroom


Dining area


Kitchen


Den (1/2)


Den (other 1/2)

Master bedroom, attached bath to the right


2nd bedroom - attached bath


Thanks for viewing!

Comments

  1. Wow, you have a great eye for an interior design! Good job!
    Btw, I really like your blog, so I'm following - follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am glad you like it. If you are looking for anything in particular let me know I can attempt to build for you! Thanks for following <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll let you know if I'm in need of a house or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love, love, love all the rooms, but especially the kitchen and the light fixtures there, and the den. And the aquariums--too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sonia's Palace

Victorian Digs